Mitsui sumitomo insurance Group charter of conduct.
Through insurance and financial public services, we will
ㆍAccept, as life's mission, the provision of superior solutions to social concerns and risks
ㆍPlace top priority on fair, impartial, and ethical conduct; and
ㆍConstantly work to ensure adequate transparency through internal and external communication and extensive disclosure of information
aspire to be a company that enjoys the trust of all members of society and inspires pride among its employees.
We, Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group, as the corporation's social responsibility, pledge to fulfill the 7 Responsibilities below.
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group Charter of Conduct
ㆍResponsibility to Customers
ㆍResponsibility to Shareholders
ㆍResponsibility to Agents
ㆍResponsibility to Business Partners
ㆍResponsibility to Employees
ㆍResponsibility to Local Communities and the International Community
ㆍResponsibility to the Environment
Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group Guideline of Conduct
- Foundation of Conduct
- Awareness in Daily Activities
- Focus on Communication
- Thoroughly Ensure Compliance
- When Unsure
As a member of Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group, we will conduct ourselves in the following manner.
Foundation of Conduct
- We recognize the absolute necessity of fair and just business practice for continual corporate progress and hereby agree to give utmost priority, in all circumstances, to the practice of ethical conduct.
- There shall be no discrimination on the basis of race, nationality, gender, age, occupation, social standing, faith, or disability.
- We pledge to build a trusting relationship with society by valuing information disclosure and fulfilling the aforementioned 7 Responsibilities.
Awareness in Daily Activities
- No action will be taken against my conscience.
- If the other is unsatisfied, I will first question myself.
- Objectives will be dated, and swift action will be taken for their achievement.
- I will manage my own time and will not forget to give consideration to others' time.
- I will take new challenges and value the attitude of reform.
- I will place value in assimilating positive qualities and work to support the growth of employees who represent the next generation.
Focus on Communication
- I will not forget to smile, greet and treat others with sincerity.
- I will use simple, easily understandable language and text to convey my thoughts.
- We will understand corporate policy together and share information.
- Negative information will be reported with priority.
- Teamwork will be valued, and we will work together to achieve the objectives of the corporation and division.
Thoroughly Ensure Compliance
- We will observe all pertinent legislative statutes and regulations.
- Upon discovering any non-abiding action or unethical conduct, I will have the courage to point it out and work together in correcting the situation.
- No trade will be conducted for personal gains or for the intentional impairment of the corporation's profit.
- Antisocial influences and organizations will be met with an uncompromising stance, and there will be no accession to illegal or unjust acts.
- If ever unsure about your path of action, the following should be used for decision-making.
- Does it not violate existing statutes or regulations. Is it not unethical.
- Is the decision based on sufficient information, with suitable precautions taken.
- Have all related parties and their respective ramifications been considered.
- Can you explain, in good conscience, this act to your friends and family.
- Will the Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group's trust or brand be compromised.
- Will it not be an impediment to Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Group's ongoing growth.